MB SERIES AIR-COOLED MIG GUNS
MB Series - Designed for Industrial durability...
- Due to the reliability and robust quality of the MB Series of HUARUI Binzel’s semi-automatic air-cooled torches, you will find troublefree operation on every welding job suitable to those torches. MB torches offer exceptional performance at extremely competitive costs. High-quality materials and precise machining tolerances spell superior welds, few repairs and lower operational costs than competitive models, especially when used with long-lasting HUARUI Binzel consumables. Available in 180 to 340 amperes, MB series torches have proven their reliability year after year.
- Optimal torch cooling – long service life consumables
- Unmatched reliability
- Time-saving torch exchange due to HUARUI’s Central Plug and Socket System (Euro connection). Also available in direct plug versions.
- Ergonomically designed for less welder fatigue
|Model||BINZEL 15AK||BINZEL 24KD||BINZEL 36KD||BINZEL 40KD|
|Wire Diameter (mm)||0.6-1.0mm||0.8-1.2mm||0.8-1.2mm||1.0-2.4mm|
|Rated using power source with VDE standard volt/amp characteristic [V=(Ax0.05) + 14] When pulse welding, reduce rating by 35%|
1. Nozzle Conical 2. Contact Tip 3. Tip Holder 4. Gas Diffuser 5. Swan Neck 6. Front Handle
7. Micro Switch 8. Ball Joint 9. Spring For Front Handle 10. Cable Assy 11. Lock Nut For Front Handle 12. Spring For Rear Handle
13. Rear Handle 14. Rear Connector Nut 15. Spring Pin 16. Euro Central Connector 17. Blue Steel Liner       Red Steel Liner